Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) Affairs Meeting Checklist
The following is a brief list of the information we will need you to bring to help us prepare your SMSF affairs:-
- Bank Statements showing the balance of every bank account at 30 June
- Copy of all Term Deposits owned by the SMSF
- Shares Holding Statements - Showing number of shares held at 30 June or a copy of the CHESS Sponsored Statement at 30 June
- All Dividend Statements for every dividend received by the SMSF during the year
- Rental Property - Income and Expenses - Copies of leases
- Valuations of all Investments as at 30 June (contact us for more information)
- Details of all expenses paid by the SMSF during the year'
- Copy of all insurance policies owned by the SMSF
- Details of all pension payments
- Details of all contributions made to the SMSF during the year
- A copy of any BAS's or IAS's lodged with the ATO (if applicable). Also any workpapers used to prepare your statements
The above list is not exhaustive and any further information which may be required can be emailed, faxed or mailed to our office.
Are you bringing in your personal affairs as well? If so, please click here to view our individual tax return checklist.