Business Affairs Meeting Checklist
The following is a brief list of the information we will need you to bring to help us prepare your business affairs:-
- Stocktake details as at 30 June
- Bank Statements showing the balance of every bank account at 30 June
- A copy of your accounting software data file (MYOB, Quickbooks etc) or cloud access to your data file (for example MYOB or Xero File)
- A copy of any tax invoices for any asset purchases exceeding $20,000.00 (for example a new car)
- A copy of any finance documents for new contract entered into during the year (for example - chattel mortgage for a new car)
- Copy of your Workcover Rateable Remuneration
- Copy of your Payroll Tax Annual Statement
- A copy of your PAYG Payment Summaries issued to employees and PAYG Payment Summary Statement
- A copy of the Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) loded with the ATO - required for businesses in the Building & Construction industry
- A copy of your BAS's and IAS's lodged with the ATO. Also any workpapers used to prepare your statments
- Bank Reconciliation at 30 June, Superannuation Payable Reconciliation at 30 June
- Trade Debtors Listing and Trade Creditors Listing at 30 June (including details of any bad debts to be written off)
The above list is not exhaustive and any further information which may be required can be emailed, faxed or mailed to our office.
Are you bringing in your personal affairs as well? If so, please click here to view our individual tax return checklist.